Texas Vinyl Dispensary wants to thank you for being a loyal craft customer so we're rolling out our DIY Crafters Rewards Program! Every dollar you spend at TVD — you earn 1 point!
How does our program work? Check out the list of frequently asked questions below.
1. How many points do I need to earn to get rewards?
100 points = $5 off
250 points = $20 off
500 points = $50 off
2. How do I know how many points I have?
Download AppCard on your smartphone. Log in, click on Texas Vinyl Dispensary and your points will be shown in the top right-hand corner.
3. How do I sign up for the Rewards Program?
4. I've downloaded the AppCard app and my points are different than what my receipt shows.
Taxes, gratuities, shipping and handling fees, and the purchase of gift cards do not count towards your qualifying annual purchases.
5. Do online purchases count towards the Rewards Program?
Currently online purchases do NOT count towards the program. We are busy working to add these purchases to the program.
6. Do my points ever expire?
Points expire 2 years after your latest purchase.
7. Why should I opt-in for text messages?
We are offering special bonus point offers to our members who have signed up to receive text messages from us. You also get 10 points for opting in to receive our texts!
Point redemption requirements are subject to change at Texas Vinyl Dispensary's discretion without notice.
Because who doesn't need a bigger crafting budget? The more points you earn, the bigger the savings!